You can find quite a few canon anime pics at this site. (http://www.atpictures.com/anime/)
One of my student assistants was looking at this site so I got the URL.
Emergency Dental Appointment
Get to go to the dentist today because the right side of my face is killing me and it all radiates from one tooth, the one I have had trouble with FOR YEARS and no dentist has done anything for it but stuff it full of more metal. I suspect a major crack and either a crown or a root canal will be the order of the day.
Luckily the ratling has me on his dental plan and I have my own as well, so I am hoping I am not going to be too broke after all is said and done.
I am really getting tired of all these health issues hitting at one time...
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*